2009年10月22日木曜日

Introduce myself

My name is Mi-chan. I live in Ikaruga of Nara prefecture. There is a famous for Houryuuji temple. I have been to the temple many times since I was a kindergartener. I have a young sister. She is one years younger than I am. She is a student at Tenri University. She is learning Korean language. She started to learn Korean at 6 years ago. So she can speak Korean well. I started to learn it 2 years ago. I have two Korean friends. Other is can understand English and she likes English. The other is can’t understand English and she is weak in English because, I started to learn Korean.
I have to stop now. I hope you are doing well.
Thank you.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Mi-chan,
    Where is Nara? Where is Ikaruga? Are they in China?
    How about a map, like this, and some pictures, like this?

    返信削除
  2. Your sister speaks Korean.Great! You have two Korean friends.Do you take in touch with them now?

    返信削除
  3. I know houryuuji temple.
    Your sister can speak Korean. I like Korean.

    返信削除